[Magdalen] Mom's 80th birthday

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 21:56:27 UTC 2017

She will wake up alone even if you are there.  I mean, you're not going to
sleep in her room.

In any case, get a hotel room, and then you have the leeway to go there if
and when you need to.

You might just tell her that you love her and would do anything for her,
but you also need  place where you can go to be by yourself at times, and
she might like that too. She may not like it, but she will probably
understand it. And if she truly cannot understand that, then you for sure
need to have that hotel room.  Emphasize the the money is not important.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford