[Magdalen] Home again, home again

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 00:46:35 UTC 2017

I was relieved to see no incidents on the state police map before your
departure from BR on Monday a.m., and none arise along your route.

We hosted "the" Brené Brown (http://brenebrown.com/) at St. James BR
last evening at a flood recovery benefit. She decided, over the weekend,
to drive from Houston, rather than fly. That was helpful to our fund
raising bottom line, but due to a fiery wreck on I-10 between Beaumont
and Lake Charles, and detour to US 90, she arrived with less than 20
minutes to do mic checks, etc. before the start of the evening's
programs, with 500 people outside the doors waiting to get in to general
seating. More than a few of us were sweating that one.

Peace,
Jo