[Magdalen] The Media.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:27:08 UTC 2017

These folk seem very vicious.  Always angry.  When they're in the minority,
nasty comThen they got a majority and a president on their side -- still
angry. Still vicious.  I get nervous when I think what it would take to
make them happy.  I wonder how many of them are so devoted to their cause
that they would cheer as all the liberals were packed into boxcars.  I know
some are not that bad, of course, but the real question is, how many would
brush the Constitution aside if they thought they could, and how quickly
would they start shooting those who were in their way. But then, I had
similar feelings with Bush ("Whoever is not for us is against us!!!") At
one point, Hitler just shot a list of anybody who was not on his side, and
afterwards, there was nobody to tell him he could not do that. So, I'm
nervous.

Scaring the sh*t out of the media is an essential part of this. If we
assume the man's not quite as dumb as we wanted to think, maybe this is all
a thought out strategy to hijack the country.

And I thought I would just live out my days in quiet retirement. Who knew
we all would be pulled back into the fray just to keep the country from
going plumb to hell in a handbasket.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford