[Magdalen] The Media.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 12 19:23:09 UTC 2017

>>>Incidentally, someone pointed out yesterday that Trump is no longer wearing
his wedding ring. Melania has been mysteriously absent and silent since the
announcement that she would stay in New York. Frankly, if I were her, I'd
scoop up the kid and the jewelry and hightail it for Europe while I still
could.<<<

I too have been wondering about her.  She has been recently (sic) visible a couple times, though, not the least of which was New Year's Eve in camera viewshot while Donald bloviated to the press.