[Magdalen] Cathedral choir to sing

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:37:47 UTC 2017

My 2 cents worth, sent to the address Grace provided.

I am an active communicant of St. Paul's Church in Muskegon, Michigan.  I
serve on the vestry there and on our diocese's Standing Committee.  I am
distressed to read the the Cathedral's choir of men and boys is singing at
the inauguration of Donald Trump. I will be in Washington the next day for
the women's march and would hope that the Cathedral would make its presence
known on that day as well.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan