[Magdalen] Cathedral choir to sing

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Thu Jan 12 20:42:35 UTC 2017

I can understand some theological arguments for the choir's
participation, but it's the appearance that Grace mentions which leads
to my biggest concern: As soon as it was recognized that the choir was
intending to sing at an inauguration for this president, there should
have been a communications plan to ensure that the position of the choir
and cathedral was clearly expressed, because controversy (and publicity)
was inevitable.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins