[Magdalen] The Media.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jan 12 20:43:01 UTC 2017

Out of all the perfectly good reasons a DT presidency sickens my stomach, I have to say that, for me personally, the main sickening factor is the fact that DT is, minus a few minimalities, my brother's doppelganger, personality- and ideology-wise.  My brother, the president.

>>>The Trump spawn, at least the adult ones, are all dead souls.<<<

I would have to say, Jay, that Barron doesn't look all that much better off in that regard either.  Being a "late child", I doubt he'll be indoctrinated like his elder male siblings, but if not a "dead soul", that poor child's eyes look empty.  Hopefully, Melania's a decent mom.