[Magdalen] The Media.

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:26:57 UTC 2017

Ivanka, presumably - married to Jared Kushner.

Kushner seems like an interesting and extremely bright man who has made
himself indispensable to Mr Trump but is wealthy in his own right.

One interesting fact about him that I read - his dad was a tax dodger who
was locked up by Chris Christie.

Draining the swamp?? I think not.

Sally D