[Magdalen] The Media.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:48:50 UTC 2017

IME, modern orthodox women are kind of like modern Muslim women....some
dress more modestly than others, just as some modern Muslim women do, and
some (not many) cover their hair after they are married, just as some
modern Muslim women wear hijab. I think it's left to the woman's discretion
how observant she wants to be in the matter of dress; it's more a matter of
orthoDOXY than orthoPRAXY. Or so it was explained to me by a Jewish friend.