[Magdalen] Official statement

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 01:00:03 UTC 2017

The Episcopal News Service had just released a very long statement explaining why the cathedral is participating in the inauguration and prayer service. Apparently they have really been slammed with complaints.

Also, Diana Butler Bass has posted an excellent piece outlining reasons why this participation is a bad thing. I'll try to post it here, if I can figure out how to get it from FaceBook.

I just keep thinking of how the church in Germany in the 30's was complicit with the government for so long and refused to stand up for Christian principles.