[Magdalen] Shorne Samson.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 15:27:55 UTC 2017

After 40 years of essentially the same curly perm hair-do that my  mother
and her 4 sisters always had, I found out what it must be like to join  the
Marines yesterday.  I cut my hair short.  It is shorter than it  has ever
been , and though not a completely shaved head, it is close.

To think I got through all those college years with longish hair when  the
fashion was the crew-cut.  Those days, in the 1950's, were when  most
college males had their hair cut every week.  For the UW-Madison
Lakeshore Residence Halls, there was an in-house barbershop with
four full time barbers serving 2,500 students.

We'll see how strong I feel the rest of the day.

David S.