[Magdalen] Prayer request - motorbike accident

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:38:37 UTC 2017

Yesterday my husband mentioned that he was worried about one of his
business partners in Johannesburg who had failed to attend a meeting - at
the same time there had been reports of a motorbike accident in the area at
around the time he would have been there.

Today we got the news that yes indeed, Duncan's bike had crashed when a
wheel came loose on someone's trailer.

He is very badly injured - has lost a leg and is in a coma.

Please pray for him and his family, 2016 was a terrible year for them and
they must have been hoping for better things this year.

Sally D