[Magdalen] Shorne Samson.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:10:48 UTC 2017

Well, David, I can understand the haircut certainly. A couple of years ago
I got fed up with trying to maintain my hairstyle (and find a competent
hairstylist) and walked into a local salon one afternoon with a picture and
said to the stylist, "Take it all off!" I've been rocking a pixie ever
since. I try my best to look like Dame Judi Dench but I don't quite have
the waves, so I went strawberry blonde instead.