[Magdalen] a sign of hope

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 04:16:15 UTC 2017

I'd be very interested in hearing more about the Ignatian Spirituality
Project.  I received two years of my spiritual direction training at the
Jesuit Spiritual Cerner in Wernersville, PA, and I'm currently taking one
person through the Spiritual Exercises.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*