[Magdalen] Appropriate.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 14 04:29:52 UTC 2017

>>>Hysterical!! When we lived up there, we always liked the sound of the
name;there's nothing so clever around here.<<<

But how pathetic to not be able to laugh it off.  Taping over the name... please!

That's okay.  I'm sure the Women's March on Washington the NEXT day will use the same company, and besides needing even more porta potties (DC received 200 bus parking permit applications for Trump; Women's March submitted 1,200), I'm certain them thar women surely won't tape over it!