[Magdalen] Appropriate.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 06:05:11 UTC 2017

I am delighted at the rich assortment of tees available with variations on
the theme "nasty woman"

open google, switch to images and input "nasty women buckle buttercup"

As in

"BUCKLE UP, BUTTERCUP!
I'M THAT NASTY GRAMMA
DONALD WARNED YOU ABOUT.

And all by its lonesome, a brilliant tee:

"So you think I'm cute
when I get mad?
Well, I'm about to become
f---ing gorgeous!"