[Magdalen] Prayer pats - cardiology appt

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:22:32 UTC 2017

Wonderful!

Grace, I do have your cell phone number, so that's good. Next
appointment is Jan 30 at noon. Dr Duong Nguyen at "Cardiovascular
Associates" - I really liked him (and the nurse!). In distinct
contrast to the young & arrogant cardiologist who managed to alienate
me in 3 short conversations at Fauquier Hospital. Not interested in
dealing with "bright but people challenged" any more unless it's
absolutely necessary!

Now my husband has taken to draping his very colorful sock over one of
my computers if I'm not looking. Sort of like "elf on the shelf" but
"sock on the (computer) dock"?

Thank you all -

hugs - Cady
feeling better today, practicing taking my blood pressure for the next
med, metoprolol - my blood pressure is naturally pretty low, so I'm a
little dubious about taking it?