[Magdalen] Dinner; was Flour query.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 03:58:32 UTC 2017

I got out my Instant Pot and did a sausage, beans, and greens dish for
dinner. It was amazing...Italian sausage (bulk), onion, red beans (canned),
and collard greens. The prep time took a whole lot longer than the actual
cook time. I was always scared of pressure cookers after seeing my mom's
blow up once, but this Instant Pot takes the scary out of it. S/O regaled
me the other day after coming home from a day in Richmond with a hilarious
tale of hearing two of the geeks (male) he was visiting with discussing
their adventures with cooking with their Instant Pots. "The stuff I get to
hear!" He said.