[Magdalen] LGBT-friendly parish near Kennesaw, Georgia?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:06:52 UTC 2017

Friends,

A friend has asked for help finding out which Episcopal parishes near
Kennesaw, Georgia, would be particularly welcoming of a gay man. He's
looking to join a parish, and I said I know several people in the
Atlanta area who might know the best parishes to experience in his
search. I'd hope any Episcopal parish would be so welcoming, but of
course there could always be a parish to avoid in this regard. Which
ones should he not miss?

Thanks for any advice I can share with him.  Scott

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA