[Magdalen] And speaking of the old days (re List)...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:08:38 UTC 2017

I remember it. I think it was called Anglican Chat. I was on it for awhile, usually too late at night, because that was when most folks seemed to be on. But after awhile it started getting pretty snarky, and one person kept coming after me, so I got off.

As far as lists go, I started on St. Sam's, though I don't remember when. That also became very unpleasant, so I left. Someone told me about St. Bede's, and I joined that for awhile. Left that, and then someone told me about this list and suggested I try it. Thankfully, it has remained mostly civil, and I enjoy all of you very much.