[Magdalen] Inauguration, Pt 1: The Laying.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 21:53:39 UTC 2017

I've added "inauguration" and "inaugural" and "trump" to my Facebook
filters and am enjoying my Facebook newsfeed much more as a result.
Except if I visit it via mobile device (the filters are in a Chrome
extension on my laptop), but no filtering on the mobiles.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA