[Magdalen] Inauguration, Pt 1: The Laying.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 21:58:22 UTC 2017

In a message dated 1/19/2017 4:30:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

I don't  know how much I might post about it, but if I do, please delete

Spurred on be the pundits on MSNBC (Maddow, et al.), I am eager to
see whether Trump's claim that this will be "the greatest crowd ever  in
Washington" is just another pipe dream.

It will be hard to beat Obama's initial inauguration: 1,800,000.

That's a lot of people.  I was in the "March on Washington"  (GLBT)
before Clinton's first term.  There were various estimates, but the  figure
that stuck with me was 1.2 million then.

Do the protesters count?  There will be plenty of  them.

David S.