[Magdalen] Inauguration, Pt 1: The Laying.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:08:18 UTC 2017

Me too, Molly--though I confess to having some curiosity about whether his inaugural address will be a series of tweets!
I think, in addition to having lunch with a friend, I may celebrate the event by seeing the movie "Hidden People," which is about three African-American women mathematicians who worked for NASA and were instrumental in projects that led up to the flights of John Glenn and others. Of course, they were never recognized for that until now.,
If I can't get into that, I'll see "Silence," which is about Jesuits.