[Magdalen] Inauguration, Pt 1: The Laying.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:23:12 UTC 2017

So many people turned him down, I think he is down to whomever he could get. Andrea Bocelli(sp?) was originally scheduled, but he caught so much grief from his fans that he backed out. Same for Sarah Church, lots of others.
He will have the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, the Rockettes, and, to the dismay of many of us, the National Cathedral Choir of Men and Boys and Girls.