[Magdalen] Prayer Pats Request

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 02:21:00 UTC 2017

Eight years ago I wanted very much to stay home and watch the inauguration
of our current president, but I had too much work to do to justify taking a
vacation/personal day. As it turned out I got sick and had to stay home so
I got to watch the whole thing
 after all. May your current unpleasantness have the opposite effect.

--

Christopher Hart