[Magdalen] Inauguration, Pt 1: The Laying.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 05:48:34 UTC 2017

Looking at a Northern Sun catalogue, my wife told me there is a Tee Shirt,
black in color with the text in large letters:

"He's not my president."

I chortled and said, "It would be a really great T-shirt if it had that on
it, but then underneath, in small letters, it read:

"and not YOUR president either,
You're going to find out."

Maybe I should design a t-shirt and have a few dozen thousand printed up,
then I could retire -- wait, I AM retired....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford