[Magdalen] Song of Mary

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 19:43:00 UTC 2017

I suppose gone are the days of Sunday Morning Prayer with Venite 609,
Benedictus es Domine 626 and Jubilate Deo 645 (Hymnal 1940).

Would that we could do both on a Sunday! (We've got MP without music
at 7:30, said Mass at 8, sung Mass at 9, and solemn Mass at 11.)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA