[Magdalen] I've been watching

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Jan 21 17:12:55 UTC 2017

What was the deal his too-long necktie? I couldn't figure out what that was
about, but I saw Stephen Colbert make fun of it last.

I thought the dress was unfortunate, and the long, blue gloves -- what was
that? It was in the 50s there, so it wasn't for warmth. Her being a model,
I would have thought designers and stylists would have been fighting to
dress and style her. I also feel sorry for her, and every time he flashes
those bad dentures or implants or whatever they are, at her, I cringe. What
a bargain with the devil she struck!

On the other hand, I still have a pair of purple leather gloves that I
bought in 2013, when I saw Michelle's at the inaugural parade. Every time I
wear them, I think of her so fondly.

On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 10:30 AM Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Actually, giving credit where credit was due,  I thought she looked
>
> lovely, elegant, and I was glad to see her hair up for the occasion. He,
>
> on the other hand, always looks like a sack of potatoes.
>
> --
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY