[Magdalen] I've been watching

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 17:16:23 UTC 2017

In a message dated 1/21/2017 10:31:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marionwhitevale at gmail.com writes:

. He,
on the other hand, always looks like a sack of  potatoes.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What is it with men wearing ties these days?  Do they not understand  that
there are such items as tie-tacks to keep the ties from flopping all  over?
Trump's overly long ties are careening from side to side, and ditto for
very
many men these days.

Back in the day, I used to wear so many three piece suits that I didn't
have
to worry much about floppy ties.  When necessary, however, I did  use
a tie-tack.

David S.