[Magdalen] Saturday Marches

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 19:49:28 UTC 2017

I don't have the stamina to go, but I have a sister and several friends in
DC, friends in Boston, brother and s-I-l in Denver, and friends in Austin
all marching.   It's been an amazing turnout all over the world.

Trump's reaction may be amusing, but mainly my hope is that this is the
beginning of grass roots organizing not just for women, but also for
Latino/a, Muslim, LGBTQ, differently abled, and all marginalized folks. Yes
it would have been better if the organizing had been in September and
October, but this could set the stage for '18 and '20.

Eleanor