[Magdalen] Saturday Marches

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 20:51:51 UTC 2017

I was in downtown Houston this morning at a usher-training event.  At 11 am we heard such a noise that we took a break and went over to the huge 2nd story windows and saw The Houston Women's march passing by the Hobby Center (huge theater and event venue) -women, men, signs, kids, people in wheelchairs and kids pulled in wagons and a fair amount  of police- the news said 10,000. I'm thinking when the numbers are in there will have been more. Great energy!
Lynn reporting from NW burns

On Jan 21, 2017, at 1:55 PM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com> wrote:

i might not be able to handle this if the crowd gets much tighter.. but I'm
thrilled at this turnout.