[Magdalen] how long have I been hanging around with you folks

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 01:10:38 UTC 2017

How can you use them without taking them? If you use them, they are garbage
so far as the hotel is concerned. Of course I suppose you can leave the
remainder behind, but it's useless to the hotel. they will only have to
throw it away. You may as well take them with you. It saves the hotel the
guesswork of trying to figure out if you did use them.  If there is any
doubt, they will throw out everything, of course.

I sure would not use soap that had been partly used already.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford