[Magdalen] Song of Mary

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:40:06 UTC 2017

Then there's the weird (to me) practice in some parishes back then
whereby they'd have two identical Morning Prayer services on a Sunday.
Here's an old bulletin:

https://philadelphiastudies.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/160804-125450-page-006.jpg

This happened from time to time at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul in
Detroit under a previous dean.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA