[Magdalen] Saturday Marches

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 20:09:50 UTC 2017

I've just been sitting here, going through lots of picture and videos from the various marches, and enjoying the creativity of some of the signs.
I think possibly my favorite one said: (I'll probably get the exact chapter and verse wrong.)

"Don't mess with my reproductive rights!                   Fallopians 1:5"