[Magdalen] Update on prayers for my friend Tom

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 03:04:37 UTC 2017

Prayers offered for Tom.  Thankful for you being there for Tom and those who love him

Lynn

On Jan 22, 2017, at 7:30 PM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

Less than a month ago, Tom was admitted to MUSC and diagnosed with chronic
myelomonocytic leukemia.  He was stabilized and discharged.  He was home
about a week and his symptoms exaccerbated again.  He was readmitted to ICU
this past Monday.  He is depleted, the leukemia has morphed into an acute
situation.  Tom has chosen to be discharged to his home on hospice
palliative care.  His many friends are heartbroken.

I visited with his wife today and one of their daughters and her husband.
I would say they are in shock...how did things go south so quickly?  This
kind of disease is an evil.

Please pray for Tom's comfort.

Thank you,
Ginga