[Magdalen] how long have I been hanging around with you folks

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:15:26 UTC 2017

In most of the units I worked in, nurses bought body wash, lotion, etc. for
the patients, but it was "community" stuff, for general use. The hospitals
issued soap and tiny bottles of lotion but they were pretty cheesy. At
least one place I worked had a "kitty" that we all contributed to and a
person charged with buying the stuff. In others, we just brought stuff in
ad lib when we saw it getting low in the cabinet.