[Magdalen] Song of Mary

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:45:10 UTC 2017

They've developed a way to get through a Sunday service in 35-40
minutes, which is how they also have services every hour on Sundays
from 8am to noon or something like that. It would feel a bit
mechanical to me, I think, but I've never been there (have heard a
whole service, though, via online audio, and it surprisingly didn't
seem rushed...it also didn't include Communion).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA