[Magdalen] No mail

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Wed Jan 25 14:17:48 UTC 2017

I wonder if we are all as shell-shocked by the national news as I am. I
am finding myself hiding from it, which is not like me, but I can't even
place into words the emotions that go through me while listening to so
much of what is coming from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and environs these
days. My only workarounds so far are withdrawal and using foreign media
(BBC, CBC, etc) instead of domestic. I still get the high(?) points of
US political news, but without the need to hear every reaction in quite
so much detail nor with the need to be bipartisan (since their audiences
are not US voters).

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins