[Magdalen] No mail

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 16:34:13 UTC 2017

If I want reasonably unbiased news, I tend to go to The Guardian-US and
Al-Jazeera English. I've given up on NPR because it's taken a hard turn to
the right, and I don't subscribe to WaPo or NYT because I don't pay for
online subscriptions.

Arresting journalists for doing their work is typical of totalitarian
regimes.

And what, pray tell, is "disgusting and obscene" about a pink (or other
colored) hat with cat ears? Really.~smdh~