[Magdalen] Shell-shocked

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 04:40:04 UTC 2017

They gagged the official national parks twitter site, so an anonymous group
within the national park service has started an alternative site for
twittering what is going on. Resident Rump can't shut it down cuz he
doesn't know who is doing it.

Seldom have I seen such quickly mobilized animosity toward a person.  Our
best hope is that his eog makes him lash out in ways that alienates him
from even more of his supporters as they realize how sick he actually is.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford