[Magdalen] Mary Tyler Moore RIP

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 16:17:36 UTC 2017

In a message dated 1/26/2017 11:06:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
magdalen at herberthouse.org writes:

Good  morning America was highlighting MTM this morning and they showed
clips of the  show where they are at the funeral for Chuckles the Clown and she
is trying so  hard not to laugh and the rest of them are looking so
serious... Can't  remember that one but then therewere so many good moments...

The weekly MTM Show was one of those times when my whole family
gathered around the TV set.  Even in the 1970's, it was hard to  get
a family together for anything.

I'm old enough to remember the radio shows that often would play
on through family meals.  Such as Jack Benny, George Burns and
Gracie Allen found my family at the table.

David S.