[Magdalen] Impeachment.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 19:45:04 UTC 2017

In a message dated 1/26/2017 2:25:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

His  being on Rachel's show?  He's there  frequently>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

News to me.  Rachael acted as though this was a special event.  I  have
watched the Maddow Show for about 6 months regularly, and I don't  think
he's been on that show during that period. DJT has driven me to these
MSNBC shows in self-defense.

I don't think CBS and Rather have forgotten about their problems
completely as it is my impression they still have nothing to do with  each
other in contrast to Tom Brokaw who still appears frequently on NBC.

David S.