[Magdalen] Salvum me fac

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 05:57:06 UTC 2017

Zimbabweans have been praying these psalms for over 20 years now.

I have finally discovered an app/website that meets my need to breathe in
the daily RCL and for thoughtful reflection. It's a Catholic site called
Word Among Us. This morning the reflection was from Mark's gospel, the
growing seeds of faith. They spoke about the Chinese bamboo whose seed
apparently takes five years to germinate, but then reaches its full height
in a matter of weeks.

The author suggested that every time we pray, we go to the well to fetch
water for our seeds, and every time we repent we "improve the soil".

Sally D