[Magdalen] Salvum me fac

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:51:59 UTC 2017

I love that, Sally; thank you! I'm thinking I'd like to make a small
card of such reflections on prayer to read especially in a dry time
when I don't feel like praying (even though I've promised to do so
twice a day, at least). I might also include Dame Julian of Norwich's
words about how delighted God is when we pray, never mind achieving
perfection in prayer. God wants our attention and love. Your quote
also touches the benefits to ourselves of time spent in prayer.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA