[Magdalen] Prayer request for my Mom

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sun Jan 29 19:51:07 UTC 2017

Treatment has improved by leaps and bounds in the last few years.  I can't say that chemo is delightful, but it's more a nuisance than a horror show and outcomes have improved enormously.

Are you physically close enough to be able to give some practical help?

Am there, doing that --
Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain