[Magdalen] Where is the Episcopal Church?

Jim Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Mon Jan 30 23:53:58 UTC 2017

I marched a week ago Saturday; I demonstrated yesterday at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport; I will demonstrate at Sen. Johnny Isakson's Atlanta office tomorrow.  I'll be attending with a friend, Sally Harrell, who is a candidate for House of Representatives GA district 6 (Tom Price's seat), and I'll be working on her campaign.

Jim Handsfield
Sent from my iPad