[Magdalen] Where is the Episcopal Church?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 03:37:22 UTC 2017

Having to do with adoption rights, rights of businesses to refuse
service to LGBTQ folks. There's a Twitter account that claims to be
from unidentified White House staffers giving the real inside story;
they claim an executive order about LGBTQ rights will hit by the end
of the week.

There are some who think that account could be a Russian effort at
manipulation...I guess at this point anything could be true or false.

I feel like this country is in the toilet. I'm sure there have been
worse times (Civil War, Cuban Missile Crisis, Great Depression), but
this is a really low point. God help us all.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA