[Magdalen] Where is the Episcopal Church?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:30:03 UTC 2017

Using the Underground Railroad as a pattern, we should be gearing up to be
disobedient in order to do the right thing.  I suspect (hope) that parts of
my denomination are already hard at work on this, but naturally don't talk
about it.

When the person in power is wrong to the point where wrong and evil are
hard to distinguish, any means necessary is justified to resist. This vile
thing is going to be with us for a long time, and it pays to adjust one's
mindset to accept that we will break laws to resist a profoundly evil
force.  If we stay within the box like they hope we will, they hope they
can take down the country and mold it to their will.

This sounds so extreme, so utterly unthinkable that a lot will say it is
too extreme.  No, it is not. We are barely started and we see how things
have gone.  It was started during President obama's tenure. The Democrats
tried to do the "right thing," it got them killed.  We'd have a Democratic
administration today if they had long ago just said, "No more Mr. Nice
Guy," and took them down any way necessary. Now, we've got a terribly long
road ahead before decency will be restored, and if we try to be good people
they'll kill us.  I meant that metaphorically, but you have to realize that
the mindset of these folks is such that they would literally kill us to
advance their agenda.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford