[Magdalen] Where is the Episcopal Church?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:47:23 UTC 2017

Well, Bishop shannon did address it in his pastoral address at our
conventiion last weekend, and I think that is on the website:
www.thediocese.net  but it would be nice to have something a little more
public.  And I'm still waiting ti see something from Curry--other than the
Holy Family/refugee post of last week.  I want to hear what he has to say.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*