[Magdalen] Feeling ancient

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 01:00:41 UTC 2017

Judy, you and Mary Sicilia, and any other Cubs fans might be interested to
know that I met a former Cubs pitcher, Steve Rain, when I was in Las Vegas
earlier this month. He is currently managing an art gallery in the Forum
Shops at Caesar's Palace (a far cry from baseball!) but they weren't at all
busy when I was in there and we started chatting about something else and
somehow the conversation turned to baseball, my part I think, and went from
there. He is a very personable young man and it was a delightful
conversation.